Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Email from Mike J. Re: "Alcohol at Small Group"

Katie-

You're right, I should have thought twice about bringing beer to small group. I should have asked. I take full responsibility  Chris tried to talk me out of it, but I guess I was being dumb.

I can see how you could think Monica was offended, but honestly, I doubt she was. We connected the whole night. I doubt she minded. Still I do see your point. Some people can be touchy about alcohol and it was a dumb move on my part not thinking about that.

But there aint nothing wrong with a little beer here and there, right? We'll save the booze for after small group-- like at a bar or something so there's no pressure on anybody.  Oooor.... we can always sneak off to the kitchen and pour the stuff in some water bottles and pretend it's apple juice.

I'm just kidding about the last part.

Peace,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment