Monday, July 4, 2011

An email to Mike J. and Chris: Subj: "Alcohol at Small Group"

Hi guys,

Thankz for coming to small group yesterday. So awesome seeing you there and we had a fantastic discussion about Psalms! Monica seemed to really enjoy it....for the most part.

I only wish that one of you would have let me know beforehand about bringing a six-pack to Bible study. I for one am not against drinking or alcohol, but I am not quite sure it made the best impression on Monica or on Jim. Honestly, it may have freaked them out just a teeny bit with it being their first time with us. Monica, in particular looked quite uncomfortable with you two drinking. I still have not spoken to her about it, yet.

Anywayz, if you'd like to talk about this more, we can meet up and I can clarify what I am saying. Don't worry; no one's in trouble. It's just that sometimes we have to be aware of how we come off to other people when living out the Kingdom! : )

Your sister in Christ,

Katie


~~Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls (Matt. 11.29)~~

No comments:

Post a Comment